Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bathrooms galore!

Everytime I write a bathroom post I keep saying the same how "I would LOVE to have a roomy bathroom, light and airy". Obviously this is not the case so a bit of bathrooms eye candy today is going to brighten my day, hope your too! There's lots of white bathroom furniture I love in these and with the fabulous big sinks everything looks a bit better. I love funky details popping in classic bathroom suites, like a bold sun mirror, lovely colorful flowers, and fin prints. I'm also a big fan of white tiles (I have said that often!) and lovely bright color schemes. What is your dream bathroom? 

Via: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8
This post has been sponsored by bathrooms.com and to celebrate their launch on Twitter and Facebook, Bathrooms.com are offering the opportunity to win £1000 of Bathrooms.com vouchers. To be in with a chance all you have to do to win is to follow @bathroomsdotcom on Twitter and tweet the following:
Want to win a £1000 of bathrooms vouchers? Check out @bathroomsdotcom's competition at http://www.bathrooms.com/#competition

15 comments:

  1. Loving that red clawfoot tub with the red and white wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whites :) We are getting ready to start a bathroom upgrade. I plan to book mark these! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That open bathroom with just curtains is a little open for me, but I love the idea. great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely :) I'm a huge fan of double sinks, they just seem so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red and white wallpaper! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, that glass box bathroom kind of freaks me out. My fav is the red tub.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kinda love that open bathroom with the chandelier... I think you'd fall for the bathroom in the home tour I'm featuring today :)
    ~el

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is nothing worst than a bathroom without enough light/brightness. It just makes everything feel small and dingy to me. These are so so perfect!!

    Mugdha
    Ask us a question for our vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa that glass encased bathroom is risky but really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELY PICS:) Im a bathroom addict:) really like your blog and will happily follow:)
    If you wanna see some classic swedish bathrooms...check out my blog.
    I wish you a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such stunning bathrooms!! I dream of having an all white marble bathroom someday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that floor tile in Anna Spiro's bathroom. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the office cube looking one is hilarious. I love kitschy design like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know, I often dream in multiples—cal me selfish, but I really enjoy a few different styles, and so, I dream of what my bathroom might look like in home A, B & C. As for home A, though, I would like to have a large sink of stone or concrete, all one piece of furniture, with a large window, linen curtains floating in the wind, a cozy, stand alone, simplistic bath with a rounded, matte look... hmm, and to finish, a fabulous piece of art.

    x
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover