Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: in Madrid

There were two main reason why I wanted to share this wedding with you. This couple emanates simplicity, love and and an incredibly complicity, the way they look at each other is just magical. The other reason is the whole ambience, this Madrid wedding was organised by A Tipica and is pure sophistication. Demure and dim lighting, gorgeous candle light and stunning white flowers with a perfect table setting. I really really like it. The wedding dress is also unique and very pretty. Photography is by Hugo de la Morena who managed to capture these little moments of true complicity I really like. 


A Tipica website | A Tipica blog for lots of lovely ideas | Hugo de la Morena photography

12 comments:

  1. this wedding is absolutely dreamy! i love how it all ties in together - the dress, the flowers, even the venue is so understated yet elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant, graceful and beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are two main reasons why I am in love with this wedding. First, it's in Madrid. Enough said. Second, that dress is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something very magical about these shots - especially the ones of the celebrations at the tables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. qué preciosidad de vestido!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great! I love it! Do you know maybe some websites with discount codes? I recently used http://www.discounthunt.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could gush over that first photo for days. Its beautiful.

    Stop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are gorgeous! A wedding in Madrid sounds fabulous!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful wedding!!!
    Just lovely...


    xo
    m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wedding! Her dress has a similar look as mine, maybe thats why I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great! I love it! Do you know maybe some websites with discount codes? I recently used http://www.asosdiscount.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover