Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Getting Ready

This Palm Springs wedding at The Parker has to be one of my favourites. I remember including it in my "This week I liked" post one week (might come back soon) because the bride wore the cutest ever chambray shirt. And here I am today, revisiting this lovely getting ready pictures by the ubber talented Sean Flanigan. The bride is incredibly gorgeous and I absolutely love how relaxed and happy she looks. The hotel room adds to this beautiful moments, don't you all love The Parker?



You can see the whole wedding and all the lovely details on 100 Layer Cake - Photography via: Sean Flanigan

13 comments:

  1. So this bride thinks the way I think. Guests choose where and with whom to sit!
    She is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light in the photos where she is sat on the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so excited! With my wedding in two weeks, I just want to feel as relaxed as she looks the morning of my big day.

    Dont forget to check of The Life of Clare for an earring giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love!!! And I love The Parker too. I got to visit when I was in Palm Springs last May and I never wanted to leave :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's just so pretty! Love her veil and cute getting-ready outfit! And, yes, I absolutely LOVE the Parker--such a fun hotel to visit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so beautiful...loving her dress..very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, what a gorgeous bride. Love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, BEAUTIFUL! She has such pretty coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful photos! I love her getting ready outfit! And wells as the actual wedding dress (obviously)'

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a REALLY cute shirt. I love the heart pocket. The photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover