Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Azulius Catering

I have wanted to blog about Azulius since the day I came across their work. These pictures make me happy. Azulius is a catering company in Barcelona and even though I dont personally know them or their work I love them, lots, because anything I have seen makes me want to throw a bash asap! Here are some snaps of a romantic wedding they worked in recently, don't you get a really cool vibe from them? I love the mix of colors, textures; different blooms, in vases hanging, a sushi bar and the cutest cake toppers ever!

15 comments:

  1. Impressive work! I love Ethnic aesthetics :)

    Maria

    http://www.unidentifiedlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Omg, YES!! I love this!! its so different and quaint! I love the flower arrangements! looks vintage and polished in an UNpolished way!!
    Def a look i would opt for next dinner party :)

    have a lovely day.

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Love the rustic vibe of the photos as well :)

    Hope you're having a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, simple wedding! I think the Playmobile figures for the cake are AMAZING and obviously a personal touch as is the sushi, which really shows the personality of the couple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simple floral arrangements. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wedding topper ever!

    jasminestreasurechest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and I agree with everyone. Simple and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with those who think it's simple and perfect.
    Very charming.
    Hugs from Brasil.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the different florals intermixed down the table--so simple and lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very original concept, I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover