Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunday Outfit

These isn't my favourite look I have to admit it, but it has been cold and I'm lacking imagination these last days/weeks. I can't wait for a bit of a milder weather, my hands
 cracked and my skin is all lizard-y. On a more positive note, I do love the Topshop ankle booties I bought last month, they were cheap, are super comfy and add a lovely edge to my daily outfits. Have you embraced at all the ankle boots trend? Have I ever told you I used to hate them big big time?


Coat: Whistles (similar) | Jeans: Blanco (similar) | Shirt: Zara | Sweater: Zara | Shoes: Topshop

14 comments:

  1. Helena, those red pants are DYNAMITE on you!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just start this amazing blog that is gonna change your life!! Well, jaja maybe not, but surely you like it:
    http://mon-whatsshewearing.blogspot.com/
    PS: Follow if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those red pants are hot. It's sexy. Happy Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cold certainly does a number on our skin, huh? I have tried everything for cracked hands.... if you find something that works let us know! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really love this outfit! It's so something I would wear and do :)

    Hope you had a great weekend, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your red pants are super cute, and I love that warm scarf. This is a great outfit for a Sunday.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like your nude coat..it's so classic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel ya! I cant wait for Spring to come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It may be cold but your red pants give a great burst of fun to the scene!
    Hope you have a lovely valentine's day Helena!
    <3
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover