Monday, February 06, 2012

Sunday Outfit

It snowed! and I don't necessarily say it with joy. The snow kept us house bound most of the weekend but after all it wasn't bad! We had friends over for lunch and fun and enjoyed some down time - again. 
I love layering in the winter, and this weather was ideal for this. What do you wear when it's really cold? I'm ready for spring, bring it on - please! I'm also wearing my new bag i got from Sarenza which reminds me of a french school bag, hence it's name is L'ecolier!

Dress: French Connection | Parka: Gap (similar) | Boots: Ugg c/o Sarenza | Bag: c/o Sarenza | Hat: Burberry (similar)| Gloves and scarf: H&M 

19 comments:

  1. i like your jacket! it looks really warm.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally obsessed with that bag!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new bag, very francophile! Also loving the winter look, has me dreaming of a gorgeous winter! Despite the fact it is supposed to be summer here, the weather has been positively dreary and dull this weekend. We stayed in with DVDs and even found out our TV is 3D compatible! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a cute hat like that ~ we actually have frost this morning!!

    Cheers Helena :) !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are stunningly beautiful! I love this look. I always have trouble looking chic during snowy days. This is great inspiration for me. :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your smiling face first thing on a Monday morning. Love the shade of lipstick. What is it? Looking to add a little fun to my February... a new lipstick hue is on the to-do list. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at how adorable you look all bundled up in the snow! I heard it snowed in London and was thinking of you.

    Have a great start to the week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful snow and beautiful outfit! I love London and would love to go when it snows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. snow is fun the first time but it gets annoying quit. You look wonderful and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your look is perfect for cold weather and it´s so chic!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great with the clothes.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the whole warm and cozy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need that bag, it's so perfect for Boston!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover