Friday, February 24, 2012

Sandra Semburg photographs Marlene Soerensen

The other day on Pinterest I saw this lovely picture of a tomato red/white dress hanging on a lovely dresser. I clicked and got around to Sandra Semburg's blog A Love is Blind. This beautiful apartment belongs to Marlene Semburg is a freelance journalist and blogger at Spruced and I love it. The art wall is lovely, I love the combination of different frames,  and the mix personal pictures and prints. The floor is exquisite, not too dark not too light, the perfect wooden color and the chair where Marlene seats on the last picture is exactly what I would love to have if my bedroom what a bit bigger. 


A Love is Blind is a pretty fab blog too, with beautiful photography, check it out! There's some cool street style photos from all the major Fashion weeks, swoon, really cool!
Have a great weekend lovelies!!

18 comments:

  1. Such a great interior! I LOVE that dress. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I saw this pic on pinterest too + loved it! She has fabulous style + a beautiful home - I love the gallery wall! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love that dress hanging on the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Blog and Coffee print is from MadeByGirl:) I have the same print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so fabulous in those orange pants! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous apartment and lovely photos. Off to check out the blog.

    Have a great weekend, Helena! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love finding stylish gals to follow. You always introduce me to the best and the brightest! Have a wonderful Friday, Sweetie!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great weekend!

    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gallery wall! I've been coveting that "I love you blogs and coffee poster" for a while...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. her gallery wall is wonderful.

    Stop by and enter my Vedette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those fun, quirky initials next to her closet! Going to check out both blogs this weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello
    Many thanks, fairly refreshing, I enjoyed reading your article, You are wonderful!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Agreed. I would TOTALLY live in that apartment. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey
    Excellent publish, I wish to thank you for this informative read, Keep up your work
    thank youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely collection of images...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving your blog! Glad I stumbled on it and can now be a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! Thanks for sharing—I am off to visit the blog now to see more—great find :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover