Friday, February 17, 2012

Royal Coconut: A cooking blog

All this real pretty and seemingly incredibly yummy pics come from a really cool cooking blog. Royal Coconut. N's mom introduced me to it and I have to say I really love it. It's all in Greek, I know most of you won't understand it but those of you who do, go ahead and take a look. Not only the pictures are outstanding but the recipes are also well structured, easy to follow and very original. I can't wait to make the caramelised tomato tart, oh my oh my!


On a different note, the lovely Emily from Emily A. Clark invited me to be part of her new "Send me A Picture" series. This time she asked some of us to share our night stands. I'm honoured to have been asked and to be amongst some other really fab ladies (some I didn't know and have added to my reader). Thanks Emily!!


Have a great weekend lovelies!

17 comments:

  1. Mouth = watering!
    Thanks for the heads up H! Hope all is smashingly well in your world!
    xLouise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling that I'm going to be drooling! Heading on over now. And love that photo of your nightstand. Your bedroom is so pretty :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice idea..thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of these dishes look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nightstand is so lovely! Also, thanks for the foodie link - always good to have a new food blog to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm hungry. That tart looks soooo good! Love the tray on your nightstand, Helena! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the intro Helena! Love discovering new food blogs!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish my food came out looking that pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suddenly wishing I could read Greek for the first time in my life ;-)
    The images are mouthwatering x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unfortunately for my kids, I was not blessed with the cooking gene! I am envious of those who did get it ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! Thank you so much for your nice words. I thought about writing in english as well but i am not sure if anyone will understand what i mean :))

    To all others i have to say, you dont need any cooking genes. Just patience and passion. And.... a good camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loveyour blog is so original and... lovely!! ;-) I´m your fan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover