Friday, February 03, 2012

Italian Dolce Vita by Dolce & Gabbana

I really love this photo of this lovely trio, The Talented Mr. Ripley is one of my faves, I'm sure it is for many of you too. I love the italian 1950's dolce vita style and when I saw the latest Dolce & Gabbana campaign with Monica Belucci it was an instant catch. 



Monica Belucci is the perfect muse to the italian designer duo. She is the epitome of italian beauty and these are a feast to the eye, not only the clothes are gorgeous but the pictures reflect all the beauty of that past time. I love the family ties implied.



What are your plans for the weekend? We are going out tomorrow for a friend's birthday and in between I'm going to try to tackle my first furniture painting project, wish me luck!

20 comments:

  1. such a quintessential Italian ad campaign..love the 2nd photo. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautiful.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of the Italian aesthetic this season!

    XX Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. The photos are fabulous. Very Italian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica is absolutely stunning in these outfits!! Her lace dresses in the last two pictures, soooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and they look like they had fun making it! Good luck w/ your furniture project.... can't wait to hear more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this spread is SO beautiful! Very dolce vita as you said. I adore it! Good luck on your furniture project Helena!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, saw these yesterday and LOVED them! Have fun painting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talented Mr. Ripley is one of my fave too, Helena!
    Such a cheerful D&G campaign; celebrating a charming LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous campaign. Good luck with the project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the campaign pictures!
    Have a great weekend! :)

    Do visit my blog!
    I have a giveaway on my blog.. check it out if interested!
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that photo too! The Talented Mr. Ripley was such a fabulous movie. And so pretty to look at. Also loving the new D&G adds. Was just studying them yesterday :)

    Have a great weekend, Helena! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the styling of that movie! And the D&G ads with Monica Beluci are gorgeous, and yet they seem so natural like you are looking at photos taken at a family gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMAzing! This makes me long for the sun and sea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover