Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ideal Closet

What to wear when you have to be dressy but not too much? A silk dress with character and lovely details. I'm not going to lie, this ideal closet is right up my alley, and I'm really considering getting this lovely DvF dress (in sale! OK I would buy pretty much EVERYTHING I blog about but this dress has me at hello!), The color is oh so fun and perfect for transitioning into spring and the front ruffles add the perfect flirt element. Would love to pair it with fab glitzy crystal heeled sandals!

Dress: DvF£157.00 | Shoes: Badgley Mischka, $245 | Clutch: BCBG, $58 | Studs: Baublebar, $24 | Lipstick: Revlon, $7.19 

15 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the yellow dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love that lipstick color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've poped by here a few times, and thought I'd say hi! I love your blog, and I agree, great lipstick colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick is SUCH a great color!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that gorgeous dress + shoes! Fabulous outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, good for a classy evening

    xx
    Dasha Gold
    www.thetrendspotter.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genial!!

    http://www.trendycoolfunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Of course being the lipstick junkie I am, my eyes went straight to the tube!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clutch! Your blog is addictive - even when I'm supposed to be working, I much prefer being here. Shhh, don't tell anyone! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those earrings are lovely!

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress as much as the Jerry Mcguire remark! :) xoxo
    http://cafesocietyxxi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover