Thursday, February 09, 2012

Ideal Closet

I was going to create a valentine's Day outfit but then I saw these trousers (which I already included in the black version here) and slowly created a multi coloured outfit with reds, pinks and blacks as the main colours. And well, after all these are sort of V-days colours too, right? I love the pink/red combination, it's fun, flirty and super cool somehow. Yes, it's harder than other combos to pull off but if you get it right it's oh so right! There's a LOT going on in this outfit and I LOVE IT!


Shirt: Equipment, $250 | Trousers: French Connection£41 | Watch: Nixon, $64 | Belt: Asos£6.00 | Nailpolish: Essie Peach Daiquiri, $8 | Shoes: Christian Louboutin, $895 | Clutch: Clare Vivier, $150

15 comments:

  1. I'm loving the pink and red combo right now! And love addin a little leopard print in with the mix too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the pink and red combo mixed with leopard! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit just looks happy - love it! I realized I don't have much pink to mix with my red pants and now I want to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Nixon watch (in black) and get compliments on it all. the. time. It's the most comfortable thing ever - you NEED this red one :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be such a perfect outfit!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it is super trendy and absolitely in and so on, but for a man it is awful: mismatched, unsexy, oldish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these brights together! So cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUP, this settles it, that star studded blouse needs to be mine!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it!!! That blouse paired with the pants and leopard pumps are perfection! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This would be a perfect Valentines outfit. WANT those pumps and the clutch! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. great VD outfit and I love that you included the leopard pumps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover