Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: in the Barn

Last week I saw this video. Stunning and utterly romantic. I knew immediately I had to track down the pictures and here they are, by Tyler Branch Photo. This rainy wedding was held at the groom's sister lovely house and when the rain came pouring down was moved to the incredible barn. I absolutely adore the whole lighting and the long communal tables, an idea I'm liking everyday more and more. And what do you think about the Kate Spade shoes? Make sure you seat down and enjoy the whole video, you will not be disappointed I promise.

20 comments:

  1. so so gorgeous...the b&w pics are amazing. I love long tables like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful couple and an equally stunning capture of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photography!

    XX Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these pictures are amazing! such a beautiful wedding!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how I love that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rustic Charm venue, Helena!
    luv it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! There is a similar restaurant/barn in town which hosts lots of weddings. It's so beautiful. Of course, I LOVE the Kate Spade shoes!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barn + cafe lights is a setting I just never tire of! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this is so cute! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. So beautiful and happy. What a stunning bride!

    http://hrcktheherald.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. W O W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh, the lighting is just divine. Thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All so stunning, but love that photo of the groomsmen...Love a barn wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, gorgeous photos..!! love looking at wedding inspirations right before my own wedding, and this was just perfect :-)

    mlle norvegienne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover