Monday, January 16, 2012

Sunday Outfit

I love how I have been wearing lots of bright hues lately, have you noticed, between last week wearing my electric blue dress and today sporting this bright orange skirt I think I can be forgiven for wearing so many dark colours in other posts! The weather has been very chilly in my neck of the woods this weekend but also very sunny and bright. I know many of you have a long weekend, what are your plans? Anything exciting, do share so I can live vicariously through you while I go to work this Monday. 
I also wanted to thank you all for your continuous support, I feel I don't thank my lovely readers enough and I'm going to try and do it more often. Thanks! 


Skirt: Zara (similar) | Pullover: Zara: (similar) | Shoes: c/o Sarenza | Watch: Michael Kors

13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! A dash of sparkley goodness + a bright cheerful colour... an excellent combination. :) And you look lovely as always, Helena.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such great style! I always love your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shimmery gold against the poppy orange!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your sparkly sweater and bright skirt -- too cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bien,un poco de color y luz en tú outfit, es Genial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see bright colours in winter!:) Love the skirt, especially!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a pop of color, especially this time of year when grays, blacks and browns rule the malls. You look adorable as always. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the pop of red! That skirt is beautiful- and you look amazing!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wearing brights in blah weather is the way to go. Loving your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just brightened up my cold grey day! Love this look :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that sweater. you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that sweater, and what a great color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover