Monday, January 02, 2012

Sunday Outfit


First outfit of the year! Happy New Year lovelies, how was your holiday weekend? Are you going back to work? I'm off until Thursday, when I start a new job, new year, new job, exciting days ahead of me, but definitely dad to have left my old job and lovely colleagues turned friends! My look was slightly inspired by Sarah's look, I loved it so much that I have already work this combo a couple of times. And as you might have noticed I absolutely adore these Ash booties, I have worn the quite a lot this year and cant wait to buy the new spring version!


Top: Reiss | Skirt: Zara (similar)| Coat: New Look (similar) | Boots: Ash

16 comments:

  1. your coat is gorgeous! i've been looking at a similar one in zara but i'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out in new look now xx

    http://buyswagger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always beautiful fashion!

    www.flemingavenueblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your coat! you are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spotted that jacket in black and leather and black and tweed at Zara. Fell in love! looks so cute on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blazer so much

    happy new year darling
    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Ah...that coat is divine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of peach under the jacket...color is always a nice touch! It took me a couple of pictures before I realized your coat had navy in it, I am a huge fan of navy! It is always nice to have a change up from black!! Wishing you much success and happiness in 2012! Toodles, Twirling Clare

    ReplyDelete
  8. kalh xronia agapitsa mou kai panta me ygeia kai epityxies

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the honeysuckle pop of color! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's to a fab 2012 for you, hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally love the coat! Happy new year hun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year, Helena! Hope you had fun ringing in 2012! Love the pop of pink. The perfect way to start off a new year :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm just obsessed with that coat -- so gorgeous. Happy new year, doll!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover