Friday, January 27, 2012

Shopping: Dalani

I forgot to mention that you will get £10 (£20 in February!!) off your purchase when you register through this link below! (minimum spend £30)
Before Christmas when Lauren and I where organising the Blogger Event she mentioned Dalani, a new online "club" for home and lifestyle products. Since then I have been checking it out daily and finally today I made my first purchase. A super fun block of knives at a really good price. The concept is well known, flash sales and prices up to 70% off RRPP, not bad! right now there's some great deals, with Le Creuset, Alessi and Gaggia amongst the featured brands. Don't miss out, click HERE to become a member for free!


Go register, seriously, it's THAT good!! Have a great weekend lovelies!


  1. Thanks for the tip, will check it out. Especially if they are offering discounts on those beautiful wooden leg Eames Eiffel chairs!


  2. Oh I'll definitely check it out! I'm such a sucker for housewares :)

    Have a great weekend, Helena! xoxo

  3. Ooh yes! That chevron pillow is magnificent!

  4. Thanks for the intro, Helena!
    Fab weekend~*

  5. Love that pillow!! Happy weekend!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover