Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Living in the Barbican

Since we moved to the Barbican some years ago I have seen many photographic features. I have seen engagements, weddings, general shoots but hardly ever interiors. So when I find any I always get caught by the fantastic structure and many times lovely interiors. I came across this photos through the Barbican residents forum (funny how you find inspiration!). I contacted Kristy Noble, the photographer behind Memory and Bone to ask permission to share and here they are. I love her beautiful way to capture this really eclectic flat. The entry phone and toilet remain intact and are original features of the Barbican (we have the same in our flat!).


  1. Love the look of these interiors! & gotta love bender!

  2. Oooh I do LOVE seeing inside the amazing flats at the Barbican! When will we see yours ;)

  3. Thanks Girls! I hope to photograph more interiors and still life soon x

    www.memoryandbone.posterous.com for more x

  4. Such a great place to live, love the table and chairs and the entry phone! Such lovely views too!
    Rachie xo

  5. These pictures are fabulous! I love looking at interiors, I think it's the nosy neighbour in me!


  6. It is indeed lovely. Awesome photos!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover