Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ideal Closet

Well isn't that funny, more blue outfits! I don't only wear it, I also dream of it. This time paired with a handful of other colors, I really love these silver slippers, they are from Topshop for REALLY cheap. I tried them on and they seem actually really comfy so if you have been thinking about them, I would get them, heck! I am going to get them as soon as I get paid!


Dress: Kelly Wearstler£309 | Shoes: Vectra3 Topshop, $56 | Tote: Kate Spade, $248 | Sunglasses: Madewell, $145 | Watch: River Island

12 comments:

  1. What a cute little tote and fun dress...looks lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those shoes are adorable, as is the dress. And that tote just makes me smile :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously. Is that bag not perfection?
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! I can totally picture you in that dress, you should get it!! Of course when I see Kate Spade anything I drool. Love that cute tote. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bag is great - not to mention the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are amazing! I saw them on your instagram and they made me zip over to your blog immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress! I'd definitely wear something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that dress would look stunning on you.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes doll!!! I have them in black! Love ur blog XxxX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover