Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ideal Closet: Under £100

Second under £100 outfits and the total of this one came to £98. Not bad huh?! I actually have these trousers and absolutely adore them. Last season Topshop did them in green and they sold out before I had the chance to grab them so as soon as I saw this version I knew I had to have them! They can be worn up and down easily, with flats, booties or heels, add a nice cozy cardigan for a comfort look or a fab blouse for a more polished one and off you go! 

Trousers: Topshop (new season) £38 | Jumper: Warehouse (on sale) £17 | Shoes: Topshop (new): £28 | Necklace: Forever 21 (new): £7 | Lipstick: Topshop Nevada (new) £8
I won't be including bags and coats in these more budget (and less dreamy) outfits as I believe these are pieces most of us have as closet staples and don't change as often. 


  1. these are awesome! i like them all, especially the black jumper. :)
    and the fact that they're affordable is great!

    <3, Mimi

  2. Bravo! I love that necklace.
    xo Josie

  3. Super lovely blog!


  4. Love those trousers! Definitely need more polka dots in my closet.

  5. I wish I had the guts to wear those pants but I don't think I do. I can hear the comments from my teens already. Love that lipstick color. Funny how I zero in on makeup! xo

  6. Wow aren't those pants just fabulous! I adore!

  7. Love, love those polka dot pants! Fabulous outfit! xx

  8. Oh wow those are very beautiful .Your excitement is clearly justified! I want to tell youtrue religion shorts is my favorite and hope you can come in and see.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover