Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ideal Closet: Under £100

Just before the New Year Shayne Renee left a comment on the Ideal Closet post of that week asking if I could put a less than $100 outfit. I am more familiar with the British High Street so here is my first (of a series) of "in-budget" outfits. 
The total of this outfit is bang on £100 and I love how colorful and joyful it is. Those pin tuck trousers will be a closet saviour and can be worn up or down non stop, and by just adding some fun accessories a completely different look can be created every time. And at that price it's a bargain, wish they had my size!
What do you think? Is this something you would be interested in seeing more often?


Trousers: French Connection (on sale) £33 | Shirt: Topshop £36 | Belt: Asos £6 | Ring: Asos £9 | Shoes: New Look £16


***
I won't be including bags and coats in these more budget (and less dreamy) outfits as I believe these are pieces most of us have as closet staples and don't change as often.


12 comments:

  1. i love it! it looks really great! casual but sexy and elegant:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la! What a fab ensemble you've put together. Well played! xo Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are SO cute!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the hot pink belt. Such a small thing but it would change the look of an entire outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! It's so fun and the ring is fabulous. What a great price! Well done, Helena :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those flats... the color is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the belt!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great look—and so affordable as well! I adore every piece in this look—I wouldn't change a single thing :)

    Hope you are having a delightful weekend...

    x
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover