Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Dream Kitchens by Deuloner


The one thing that makes me have real house envy tends to be kitchens, well designed, beautiful and useful kitchens that would make anyone want to cook right there and then. You know what I mean right? I recently came across Deulonder, a catalan interior design company that design kitchens and ironing rooms, and boy they do their jobs well. The detail is extraordinary and they really know what makes a kitchen the true heart of the home. And, I hate ironing, big time, but in that last room I might even give it a go!


Lovely and very useful details and shelving


and the most amazing ironing room, who wouldn't want to iron here?

16 comments:

  1. Now those are some lovely kitchens...love a big island in the middle and area for bar stools!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sin duda mis cocinas favoritas. Beautiful kitchens. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love that every detail is so well planned and executed. What great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! I dream of kitchens like these every single day. My reality is a far cry :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Dream" is definitely the right word! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mix of industrial and homey- such a great balance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving kitchens & baths at the moment. Could be also because I'm in the middle of renos. Love the white cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're AMAZING. I'm obsessed with gorgeous kitchens right now!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I wish I can have a big dream kitchen someday! Love the pop up ventilator and the 2nd pic. swoon!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! These are gorgeous! Who wouldn't want to do chores now? Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the first photo. I would love to have a laundry room that spacious and although I'm not sure I would enjoy ironing... it would certainly make it a lot easier! I'm thinking of getting a steamer. Happy 2012, Helena!! Hope it's a magical year for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these - I am now daydreaming of wonderful kitchens.
    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the wooden top of the island in the second space. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Love that second one! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. total dream, each and ever one! great find!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely! Absolutely lovely! Dream kitchens and I think I would iron every day if I had that room

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover