Wednesday, January 04, 2012

A Crete Wedding by Caught the Light

I met Chloe from Caught the Light back in June at the pre screening of Bridesmaids, our encounter was brief but she gave me a great vibe. She told me she was off to Crete, Greece, on that next weekend to shot a wedding, that definitely excited me! As many of you know I'm half Greek and I keep Greece very close to my heart. A greek wedding by Chloe was promising! Finally published in November at Caught the Light blog and Martha Stewart (congrats Chloe!) I had to share today. Incredibly gorgeous, Mediterranean simplicity, laughs, and light, perfect in every manner, the wedding I really dream!

You can see the beautiful watercolour invitations by Jordan from Oh Happy Day at Oh So Beautiful Paper. Really gorgeous!

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a beautiful wedding! The bride is stunning! thank you for sharing the photos.
    Happy New Year my friend! Looking forward to more inspiration in 2012~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously gorgeous and a dream wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always post pictures of the most beautiful, yet unique weddings! I love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! And it's like destiny that you met, isn't it? :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love everything about this wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unas imágenes realmente preciosoas. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! How great to travel the globe going to beautiful places and taking gorgeous photos. Dream job. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helena this is such a wonderful story. I have a Greek girlfriend and have been to visit her home several times AND visit some of the Isles!!

    A wedding dream come true!

    Happy New Years and All the Best in 2012!

    I hope you will come to enter my Giveaway from Serena & Lily!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog!!!

    following you now...

    visit my blog...!!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh, this is wonderful! i just got engaged and am looking for inspiration all the time. thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful wedding - captured so perfectly! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover