Friday, January 20, 2012

Alexa Chung for Vero Moda

Vero Moda has grown to become a lovely brand and they picked Alexa Chung to be their image for the new spring collection. Check out the video, so very adorable.

The collection is really pretty, flirty and feminine and you know that if Alexa likes it, it must be good. Lovely peter pan and princess collars, super cute prints and airy dresses. Really gorgeous and very versatile for the warmer months.

Some of my faves of the new spring collection are this midi tulle like skirt and this super versatile 2 in 1 polka dot green dress. I want! 
Enjoy the weekend lovelies! 


  1. Lovely campaign. Come and visit me at

  2. She is so cute! I adore the black and white of the second to last look :)

    XX Kathryn

  3. every dress is so darling! happy weekend to you, too, friend!

  4. Such a lovely campaign and beautifully shot; and Alexa is just too adorable! Love the peter pan collars, the polka dots and that fab leopard hat! xx

  5. I LOVE that white one! So pretty.
    xo Josie

  6. I've never been a fan of Alexa but this campaign really works. I'll certainly be checking out the white dress - so pretty!

  7. Love that sweet, ribbon bow-tie blouse and white, polka dot skirt! Everything looks adorable! Happy weekend!:)

  8. She is so gorgeous~
    Lovely weekend, Helena!

  9. Hiii, I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! I love the dresses! And Love the photos.
    I will follow you!

    Kiss from Brazil!!

    1. Love the last blue dress it looks so amazing and the fabric seems to be so light. What a beauty.
      Greets list your flat for 2012 Olympics

  10. looks like this is going to be an amazing collaboration! loving all of the flirty skirts and dresses...can't wait for Alexa's new show either! eek!

  11. Me gusta mucho como viste Alexa, y la colección es muy bonita. No conocía la firma pero tiene prendas divinas!

  12. she looks gorgeous, but i always look at alexa and think 'sure, SHE looks great, but i could never wear that'..... right? that said, i love Vero Moda, so maybe i WILL look like her in these ;)

  13. She looks fantastic. I am sure Vero Moda made a good choice :)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover