Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekly Links


This week my links are slightly late, sorry! Hope you are all having a great weekend so far.
Miu Miu inspired wrapping, glitter and velvet, I would struggle with such a cute packaging!
Did you see Rachel's wedding? It's the girl behind Elephantine, so you have to check it out.
4 lovely Christmas idea:
wreaths and snow globes (all the rage in the blogosphere!)
Carly's super cozy living room 
How whimsical is this window?
More Christmas! PVE designs for Sheridan Road magazine, Patricia's work is really fab!
I would have love such party, Mulberry in LA 


  1. Those snow globes are so cute! Looks like a fun little DIY! xo

  2. Cool pics! ;)

  3. my mom and i did snow globes today! so fun and they came out really cute.

  4. I can't wait to see more of Rachel's wedding!
    The snow globes are such fun:)
    Hope you had a lovely weekend Helena!

  5. Oh my goodness, the Miu Miu inspired wrapping is just too much—I love! The ribbon just makes it for me... so sweet :)

  6. Thanks so much for linking back to my work. This past year has been crazy with our home renovation and I really have not forgotten you and will work on artwork for your header. Let's touch base in January 2012.
    Happy Holidays!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover