Monday, December 19, 2011

Sunday Outfit

We bought our tree over the weekend, and it's all lit and decorated. And it's real! a real tree! This might actually be my second real tree of my life, I know, crazy! Can you believe we are only 6 days aways from Christmas, this year has gone so incredibly quickly. What are your plans for these last two weeks of the year? My parents are coming on Friday to spend the holidays with us here in London, exciting! It's the first time I am staying here and I couldn't be happier they will be joining us! 
Oh, if you are UK based, have you entered the Ralph Lauren giveaway? You should, ends today!


Dress: DvF | Coat: New Look | Scarf: Zara | Boots: Ash

15 comments:

  1. LOVE your scarf and what a great color on you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the color of the scarf! the whole outfit is amazing - you are always so sophisticated, helena! love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that coat. And I've never had a real tree -- I'm jealous.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour scarf on you and I agree that a real tree cannot be beat! Maybe an outfit post with the tree?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree sounds wonderful! Love your DVF dress and mustard scarf matched with your black and navy coat - gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of your scarf! You must be so excited to see the family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable...love the boots with your gorgeous dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting that your parents are coming to you this year! And isn't a real tree lovely? I just love the smell that it brings to the home.

    You look adorable. I know I've told you before but I love that coat! Also loving the scarf.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! Coveting your long hair right about now ;) Enjoy the holiday with your parents — and your real tree! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your DVF dress is amazing! Looks lovely with your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous as always and that snood/ chunky scarf is calling my name! Soo cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That coat is beautiful! And the dress is adorable :)

    xoxo Olga
    http://hotpinkcouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover