Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ideal Closet: New Year's Eve edition

This one is for the glam ladies in all of us, these are my dream festive looks if I was to celebrate high or if I had the cash, but anyhow these are two looks I would love to wear for New Year's Eve. I love the bright colours of both dresses and the lovely accessories complement them in a lovely manner. Which one is your favourite? Full length fuchsia gown with the white gold and silver sandals or the orange cocktail dress and the gold fun jewels and amazing heels? Vote below!



1|2|3|4|6|7|8|9

11 comments:

  1. I voted for the orange, cos it seems a bit 'younger', if you know what I mean. Though both are lovely choices!! Wish I had the monies!!

    Hope you've had a lovely Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was tough but I went with orange...love the gold accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so tough because the orange is different and a color of this season, but the fuchsia is just lovely! Each pick is beautiful!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote for orange! plus i love the shoes and earrings a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wear the orange cocktail dress..

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both so pretty -- I LOVE both pairs of earrings!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That orange dress with the accessories you've chosen is a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want those shoes (no.9) - so sparkly and lovely!

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love the bright colours! I would go for the orange, such a pretty shade xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are both fabulous and make me so excited for NYE! It's just around the corner. I'm leaning toward the orange :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. fuchsia or orange how could i choose...i was in love with the earrings in fuchsia but that orange dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover