Friday, December 16, 2011

Gift Guide: Under $/£50

One day I went to work and one of my colleagues was making a gift list, I really loved the idea and I asked my boyfriend to make a list of 5-7 items he would like, of these I will pick whatever I like most and whatever fits my budget of course! These picks are perfect for this kind of gifts, smaller, but still have the wow factor!




1. Pantone Christmas Baubles£34 |  2012 Diary £43 | Marvis Toothpaste£5.50 each | 4. Cath Kidtson wallet£25 | 5. Diptyque candle snuffer£18 | 
6. Diptyque candle£38 | 7. Lucia soap, $11 | 8. Sugar Paper scalloped note set, $20 | 9. Topshop studded flats, £28 |
 10. Liberty Christmas snow globe£39.95 | 11. DvF Earbuds, $25 | 12. Blanco Iphone case, €7.50 | 13. Garden set, $33 |

15 comments:

  1. Aw, man! That 2012 planner is so beautiful, but GONE on the website :( I was ready to whip out the credit card! This is a beautiful list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek! i want those ornaments, the glitter iphone case and the heart earbuds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother used to trim of the present´s magazines what he wanted for christmasand and it was more useful than write a list. So I´m going to tell my boyfriend he makes the same! Really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE those Topshop loafers!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those coasters are so cute! You have the best taste, Helena. You can be my personal shopper anytime!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo many pretty picks- love the iphone case, the snowglobe, the coasters... happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love all of these things...fingers crossed Father Christmas is good to me this year! A great list :)

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sparkly iPhone case! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these gorgeous gift ideas - I would be happy with any of them! in Christmas sweater!
    I am so glad to have just stumbled across your lovely blog. I am your newest follower! I look forward to popping back for some more inspiration!
    x
    Melissah
    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about the typo from another comment!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of lovely finds! I have that mimosa candle! I so want that iphone case in blanco - going to try and hunt it down in westfield tomorrow. Love those topshop loafers too!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. time to get a 2012 journal...that color happens to be one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover