Friday, December 09, 2011

Gift Guide: For the beauty junkie

This is probably my favorite Christmas list so far. I wear minimal make up but I absolutely love anything beauty related. I think I get all giddy with the packaging and proprieties of these. Beauty products look so pretty! I have tried some of the below and I can absolutely vouch for, these would make most women super happy!


1. Rodin Olio Lusso, $140 | 2. Cowshed hand soap and cream,$44| 3. Deborah Lippmann Get the Party Started gift set, $42 | 4. Benefit I'm glam therefore I am palette, $36 | 5. Clarisonic Mia, $119 | 6. Nars Danmari Palette, $65 | 7. Stila Lip Glaze set, $25|8. Creme de la Mer Moisturizing Cream, from $135 |9. Jo Malone perfume

11 comments:

  1. Amazing picks! I'm loving the cheetah-print clarisonic

    xx Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with the Nars palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that NARS palette! So pretty.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love me some glitter polish and anything by NARS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. The nail polish is key. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glittery nail polishes and the Stila Lip glosses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All fabulous picks! Hope you're having a great weekend, Helena! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. buenas recomendaciones, fantástico post!!!!

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. All looks so great! Love to have it all.. :)
    Your Portrait Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover