Friday, December 30, 2011

Bloggers and friends in London

Finally I got around to posting about the blogger party Lauren and I organised at the beginning of the month! We had a fantastic time and I wanted to thank every single person who joined us on that cold Monday evening in Central London, thank you all! Flat Planet was a fantastic venue choice, if you haven't been, you must, they make the yummiest flat breads ever! Scroll down for some fab pictures by the lovely Style Disco, thank for coming and for being the paparazzi of the evening!!

BIG BIG thanks go to all the merchants who sent us goodies for the raffle:
Soiree Studs earrings gifted by Stella and Dot UK stylist Nicole. 
Christmas cards from Denote Stationery
Fox print from  East Witching
Take me Shopping print from Linocut Boy
Wedding garter from Florrie Mitton
Hot water bottle from Strikk
Happy Birthday Cake Topper from Miss Cake
I Like People who Smile print from Heidi Burton

Also MASSIVE thanks to Teapigs who brought us some delicious tea for the goodie bags and Jimmy's Iced Coffee who made us the cutest packs with their yummy coffee ever! Finally also thanks to Tammy from Incomparable Buttons who offered her lovely creations. 
And THANK YOU TO ALL who joined us, you made our evening!!


  1. Looks like it was a fabulous event! Wish I could have been there :) xoxo

  2. Congrats for putting together such an amazing event Helena! I only wish I lived in London so I could have come xx

  3. Oh Wow! I just stumbled across your blog and have been stuck for at least an hour! So much pretty! Can't wait to read about your adventures in 2012 :) Peace & Love - Rin @

  4. It was such a fun event, hun! Thanks for organising! Happy New Year! xx

  5. Feliz Año Helena! qué iniciativas más chulas haceis en London.

    Un beso grande y lo mejor para el 2012!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover