Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekly Links


Get a peak into the Givenchy house in Paris
New York during the fall
I have been obsessing over these donuts, I want to make them
Great wedding advice 
A lovely European wedding, simple yet so elegant
Great look
Lauren Bush in Ralph Lauren: STUNNING
drum roll please... Bailey is back! (thanks) and this is her kitchen!
***
On a different note, I went to watch Breaking Dawn, thoughts? I loved it, mainly because I love the book but yes I get the point that nothing really happens. She looked lovely in her Carolina Herrera wedding gown, don't you think? Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these type of posts and all your links! I'm not a Twilight person, I know, I know, shocking...hehe...but I have a friend that lives, eats and breaths it and she went to see it at midnight last night, so, I'll have to hear her thoughts, but glad you liked it! hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! Lovely links! Have a wonderful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren Bush looked amazing didn't she? Lovely links Helena! Hope you have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great links! I'm totally Team Edward :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, bailey is back! and yes, the lauren bush wedding- amazeballs. so pretty!!! both dresses, too. so sorry i have been MIA- my brother came in town, and I've been swept up with family stuff... arg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helena! Hope you had a lovely week and that you are enjoying the weekend. Off to check out your links now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. unas imágenes preciosas. Bss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover