Saturday, November 05, 2011

Weekly Links

This is one of my favourite Design Sponge Sneak Peaks, I fell in love with this moody bedroom
Im such a fan of calzones! way better than pizzas!
This is what a 30th party should look like, these italian ladies proved they know how to throw a party
I have been obsessed with this room all week
Yummiest name place EVER don't you think?
Im a big fan of Primele, anything and everything Patricia pens is stunning
Enjoy the weekend lovelies! xo


  1. Love those cakes!! Lovely!


  2. El pastelito... tiene una pinta deliciosa :p

  3. I like your blog so much. Is so sweet and inside it I feel warm. Keep showing us this lovely images.
    Best regards;

  4. Love the black walled bedroom on the d*s sneak peek! Hope you had a fab weekend, hun! xx

  5. Mhmmmmm calzone! I could have one right now.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover