Monday, November 28, 2011

Sunday Outfit

This has been the most relaxing weekend ever, we didn't have any plans and stayed in most of the time. Sometimes a weekend in is what the body needs. I have also been busy looking to organise the Bloggers Event, Lauren and I really want it to be a success and for everyone who will join to absolutely love it. Will you be joining us? Happy Monday!

Coat: Whistles (similar here) | Top: Asos | Trousers: Zara | Belt: Asos | Booties: Ash | Bag: Balenciaga | Necklace: Sheyna


  1. your top is adorable and i love the coat too! :)

  2. I love the camel and black combination! Oh you know I'd totally be there if I was still in the area - have SO much fun!

    p.s. the ASOS discount worked in the UK (I also used it in Asia!) I will post more international discounts!
    Have a lovely week darling!

    Chic 'n Cheap Living

  3. That is exactly what we did this weekend. Nothing! Only popped out to the shop twice and that was all. I loved it.

    Your outfit is cute

  4. What a fantastic and trendy coat on you! Love it!

    Liesl :)

  5. love the print! you are so cute, friend!

  6. sounds like a fab weekend Helena! Lovely outfit; I adore your camel coat and bag! xx

  7. so so so so cute! i love the whole outfitttt. your coat looks really warm and cozy.

    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.


  8. You look fabulous Helena! Love your coat. It's just gorgeous! Glad you had a wonderful weekend. We stayed in a bunch too. So what we needed :) xoxo

  9. What a FUN top! I luvs it! Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Wish I could meet up! :)

    xx Vivian @

  10. Fab coat! Love the whole outfit!

  11. Love your camel coat and side braid... adorable!! xo

  12. I love a classic camel coat ~ and you look great!!
    Happy Monday!!

  13. This must be one of my most favorite outfits ever! So sleek and gorgeous!

  14. You look ADORABLE. I love that coat!
    xo Josie

  15. Love The Coat, The Side braid, The trousers,... everything!!

    Super Cute look!!

  16. looks like nie weather...I was in a tank at 85 degrees!

  17. I love your blouse! The horse print is so cute!

    Lindsey Turner


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover