Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shop Talk: Holamama Shop

Today I'm happy introduce Holamama Shop, one of my fab sponsors! Paula, the owner of the shop has a great blog and when she opened her store for crafty lovers I was super excited! She carries lovely stuff, including some lovely stamps, wrapping paper, masking tape and very handy tools to create everything you want. YOU HAVE to check it out! Paula ships to the UK too!

They carry the cutest wrapping paper, tags and lovely Christmas details to make your cards and gifts the nicest ever!

They also carry my favourite straws, I love the stripped ones but adore adore the ones with the blue polka dots! And the baker's twine comes in an array of lovely colors to pick from.


  1. Such lovely stuff. Do you know if they ship to the UK?
    Saskia x

  2. Your site is beautiful and interesting. I recommend your site to everyone to visit.
    Thank you.

    I would like to introduce a good site. Please visit whether it is important:
    Expresslanka - Free Backlinks Provider

  3. the cupcake is super cute!

    Stop by & enter my giveaway!

  4. Lovely wrapping and I love baker's twine so it's win, win!

  5. cuties!


  6. Super bonito todo!! I LOVE it!!


  7. Wonderful ideas for our gifts, the holidays are approaching and I have to make some now with your help I have what I wanted to make and package. congratulations.

  8. I have got to get some of that bakers twine and those paper straws- LOVE them!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover