Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Shabby Chic in Malibu

Rachel Ashwell created a shabby chic empire, went all up and then all down making her shut all her stores and filling for bankruptcy, we all know part of the story. But admirably she resurfaced and once again she has made it. She used to have a Malibu home that many of you have probably seen, that she sold. Now she has rented this most modest one, that she calls her "Shabby Shack". I like it very much, shabby chic in all its glory and incredibly gorgeous. Don't you love her bedroom and stunning sectional in the seating room? And yes, those views are priceless.


12 comments:

  1. That sun room facing the water is so gorgeous. I love this "shack"! Good for her and bouncing back. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those views are amazing! I always liked her. Her home is proof that you don't need a lot of square footage or stuff to make a place cozy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I had no idea that she went into bankruptcy; really shocked. As a fellow Brit I love this style; very English cottage/country garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny that she calls THIS a shack...haha. to me, this is a dream!

    beautiful.

    cheers.

    *giveaway on my blog*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah ~ I would like to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love that tufted chair.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sigh wish i lived there...so beautiful! (the house and location)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't need a big house if I had that gorgeous view! She did make it just lovely though, didn't she? :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. really love the cozy looking bed-spread

    -grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great seeing all that sea through the window...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really really gorgeous views! Amazing house xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover