Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm off! Soap making time!

oh yes and I'm so excited! I'm off to Barcelona this afternoon and tomorrow I will be spending the day at El Club with a bunch of bloggers and other ladies learning how to make soaps and other goodies with the one and only Paula from Olivia's Soaps
All that, plus some nice family and friends time and this is going to be the perfect weekend! See you on Monday lovelies, I will be tweeting so if you follow me look out for all the Barcelona action!


15 comments:

  1. Have fun, Helena! Can't wait to hear all about it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! Safe travels, hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy and have loads of fun! (warm up, weather is a bit unstable around here)
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Have an awesome time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yam yam, i actually like the wooden utensils
    take a look at my blog:) if u like it, follow me
    inveiglefair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! That does sound oh so fabulous, and I bet you will smell oh so fabulous when you are finished too!!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  8. A disfrutar de Barcelona!
    Un beso;
    http://loquelvientosedejo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. un placer haberte conocido!!!! un beso bien gordo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds so much fun - Hope you had a lovely time! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover