Friday, November 18, 2011

Gift Guide: all abut accessories

And the first instalment of the 2011 Gift guide is here. My aim is to have something for everyone, be it the accessories lover (like this one!), the shoes lady, the home lover, for your man, your brother, your little ones, something for everyone and hopefully you will be bale to find a nice little gift or at least get some ideas, what do you think, up for the ride?

1. Mulberry Gloves: $220 | 2. Anya Hindmarch Makeup Bag: $90 | 3. Bimba y Lola hat: 50€ | 4. Bimba y Lola sunglasses: 110€ | 5. Mathias Chaize bracelet: $65 | 6. See by Chloe keyring£75 | 7.Toy Watch: $260 | 8. Hammocks & Hight Tea reversible clutch: $169 | 9. Bimba y Lola ring: €26 | 10: Kenneth Jay Lane earrings£32 | 11. Liberty scarf£145 | 12. Clare Vivier bag: $169 | 13. Liberty beanie£55 | 14. Zatchels satchel£97

16 comments:

  1. I love that pink watch, I have a lovely scarf to match it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picks!! it's bad because i want most of these for me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love accessories! these are all such great picks!

    love that reversible clutch! and scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gift guide....all great choices!!!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the earrings and the scarves !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those turquoise earrings are SO cute!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. el bolso a lunares me sonrie desde hace meses!! como negarle una sonrisa?????????? me chifla todo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take that satchel with those cute sunnies inside!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute...!!! want em all! finding cute accessories can b hard sometimes... great finds..

    Have a great day

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D Please Santa..please!! Bring me that delicious pink watch! ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want so many of these for myself! Lovely :)

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so into this neon watch phase and this pink one is great!
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVELY BLOG!! NICE, SO NICE!! BESOS DESDE ESPAÑA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover