Thursday, November 24, 2011

Are you a London blogger or live in London and love blogs?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone across the pond!! 
Well the title is a bit of a mystery, isn't it? What is all this about? Well, the super fab, fun and lovely Lauren from Aspiring Kennedy and I are trying to organise a London Bloggers (and not) meet up/event! I know! Exciting? Are you excited London peeps? I know there are a few of you so don't be shy. Lauren and I are trying to find a super cool venue and we would love to see if you (yes YOU!) would like to join us for an afternoon/evening of fun with a bunch of fab bloggers? 
Update: We called it "London..." but anyone is invited no matter where you live or where you blog from!



Yes, we even created a little fun banner (that you can use if you want, scroll down for various sizes!) 
The idea is to host it in a super cool venue in London on Monday, December 12th. As we both blog about a bit of everything, we would love to have bloggers from all niches (design, fashion, foodies, weddings, everyone from everywhere is welcome!)
Can you come? Please let us know if you would be interested by filling this little doc below, it would mean the world to both of us! 





Here are some more sizes, please drop me an email if you need a different size or coding to embed it.
 
(160)
    
(180)
 
(260)
  
(300)


Thank you so much! We can't wait to meet you!!

11 comments:

  1. Wish I was in London! Because this sounds rad! ( and it takes place on my birthday ;)
    Have fun all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds amazing! wish I was in London too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I RSVP'd on Lauren's blog - looking forward to getting stuck into yours before the 12th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only wish I was a london blogger...toronto for me! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I'll come:) I'll let you know if I get a London flight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I RSVP'd. And hopefully my a friend of mine will want to come along too. I'm really excited to meet some more London bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I would kill to go to this! I would love to meet you and Lauren in person. You girls are so charming and sweet and I know it would be a blast... plus I'm dying to see London. Stupid stupid bank account. Ugh. I will look forward to seeing the after photos. Have fun. If I happen to win the lottery or some rich distant relative I don't know about kicks the bucket and leaves me some cash I"m soooo there! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fun, I wish I lived in London so I could join!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww!! this sounds like so much fun, I wish I lived in the UK!!

    Hope you guys have soo much fun
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am moving to London (from Texas) for the semester in January!!! So pleeeease have another fun meet up party once I get there, and I will definitely join! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover