Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weekly links

How cute are these cupcakes with marzipan little pears?
And those super duper giant confetti filled envelopes
YUM, these not only look gorgeous but Im also sure they taste amazing!
One day I would love to attend one of Bri's blogshops
Lovely initiative where Paperless, Ralph Lauren and 4 fab bloggers join forces to create 4 designs to benefit the Pink Pony initiative
I really like this lovely NY print by Rifle Paper
Paris Wedding. Love the stationery, the couple and the whole vibe. 


  1. Oooh off to check these goodies out :) Hope you have a fabulous weekend, sweetie! xoxo

  2. Oh my goodness gracious- I'm surprised it's taken me this long to go follow your boards! I always love everything on these! I don't know what it is about wedding invitations. I just adore them!! You can never have too many ideas no matter how far in the future that all might be... le sigh!

  3. lovely post :)

  4. I was loving the Blogger for the RL pink project! Dallas' drawing is amazing!
    Hope you enjoyed your weekend Helena!

  5. So many incredible links to catch up on! Hope your weekend was incredible, Helena :) xoxo

  6. i like all the things you like too! Lovely!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover