Saturday, October 08, 2011

Weekly links

Oh to own this gorgeous patent turquoise bag!
Wedding blogger extraordinaire got married, congrats Alexis! Pictures by the amazing Marianne Taylor
I want to make this carrot cake, maybe over the weekend
What a funky and super quirky London kitchen
Do you want art fo your wedding favours? You must check these
Jenny shared the home of her friend Emily and it's really pretty! 
What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting, do tell! We might pop in the Burberry Outlet in Hackney, I'll let you know it goes. 
oh! and the winner of the La Posh Style giveaway is.... drumroll please... Jane from Modern Jane Design
Please get in touch! Congrats and thank you all for taking part!


  1. Your post really helped me to understand this. It has great details and yet it is easy to understand.That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for sharing.

  2. These are gorgeous! Loving those hanging lights! Enjoy the wonderful weekend, Kellie xx

  3. Off to see more of the London kitchen!! xo

  4. I am loving the wood armoire furniture piece. What a beautiful colour blue and quite useful I would imagine for storage. The turquoise bag would match perfectly with it.

  5. Oooo how did it go at the Burberry Outlet?!

  6. I always love your weekly links!! Love the bag! Hope you had a lovely weekend! X

  7. from all those things you liked that week, I like the carrot cake, the beautiful painting and the light blue bag, you have a good style dear


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover