Sunday, October 02, 2011

Weekly links

This Save the Date stamp is one fine idea, great lovely concept 
mmmm, Cherry tomato vodka pasta, I think it would also be yummy with white wine if you are not the vodka type
Mrs. O looks stunning
Can you imagine getting ready to get hitched with that view?
Letterpress and calligraphy: understated elegance
I want to watch this. Not going to lie, I always wanted to be an air stewardess!
Hope you are having a lovely weekend! 
Don't forget to enter the La Posh Style Giveaway for your chance to win a lovely dress!

Follow me on Twitter, Follow me on Facebook,Follow me with Google, Follow me on Bloglovin


  1. Liking your likes of the week as well! Have a Super Sunday ahead!

    Liesl :)

  2. i want to sit down and watch Pan Am - it looks super good! have a lovely weekend, girl!

  3. I love Michelle's dress! Definitely a fave. I didn't get to watch all of Pan Am. Hope you are doing well!

  4. Air stewardess sound much lovelier than 'flight attendant' doesn't it? Hope you'd get this show on BBC soon, Helena! tonight it's airing the 2nd episode...can't wait!


  5. That past looks so mouthwateringly yummy and I cannot wait for Pan Am...the adventurer's version of Mad Men!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover