Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vicky Archer styling + Carla Coulson photography

Over the weekend I discovered the work of Vicky Archer, an Australian stylist with a very noted french esthetic. Vicky lives between London and Provence and besides publishing and styling she also keeps a great blog (new discovery to me too!). Together with photographer, Carla Coulson, they have launched a great project where they will create and style images and make them available for sale in an online photo library. These images caught my eye, because by using very simple and daily elements, Vicky managed to create a gorgeous environment.

9 comments:

  1. I have a couple of Vickie's books. Love them!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki is not only insanely talented, but a true sweetheart as well. I have worked with her on several projects and she couldn't be more gracious or down-to-earth. Her books are a real treat!
    Have a lovely week, Helena! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are just stunning! Thanks for the introduction, sweetie :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are incredible. Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple garlic adds that something extra special to these photos- they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my next life I want to be a stylist!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover