Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Red!


Not sure if you have noticed but lately I have been wearing quite a lot of red. Not in purpose, it just kind of happened. And in these same lines I haven been loving many red stuff too. I love it because it vibrant and perfect for winter paired with blacks, greys and gold. And it pretty much suits all skin tones so it's a safe bet for most of us!



1.Kate Spade Bracelet 2. Comme des Garçons coin purse 3. Nixon plastic watch 4. Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf 5. Kate Spade glasses 6. Leopard print Topshop dress 7. Christian Louboutin suede heels 8. Embellished Topshop dress 9. Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer, Ruby 10. Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer, Lady is a Tramp 11. Norma Kamali swimsuit 12. Mathias Chaize Bracelet 13. Madewell outfit


22 comments:

  1. Oooh I love those red glasses! They are sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Kate Spade bracelet and that adorable bathing suit!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love RED and i'm totally eyeing that red watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Kate Spade bangle would look fab on you hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red makes such a statement. I love the bracelet and I thought the coin purse was Kate Spade at first glance. I love the ruby polishes, especially the glittery one! Hope your week is off to a great start, Helena! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love red! and that bathing suit is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous round up, Helena! I love the Kate Spade glasses especially! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes...ONLY my favorite color in the whole wide world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am all about red myself! My clutch I ordered a few weeks ago is finally on its way. Can't wait to use it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I go through stages when I find myself wearing a lot of one certain color. I always adore the color red though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that number 6 dress! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never really liked spots on adults before, but like that top. Kade Spade anything is usually great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red is such a wonderful color to wear! I'm not one for much color but I do try and wear red more often! These are pretty options!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pippa & kate love red, too. :) it's the new "it" color.

    i've been scheming up our party. i think it's gonna be great. now, we just need to decide on a date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just ordered a pair of red jeans! so bold for me. Hope I can pull them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would die for those louboutins! They are amazing!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover