Friday, October 14, 2011

Olivia soaps classes

In November I will be going to Barcelona for a 3 day long weekend and I will have the absolute pleasure to take part in a soap making lesson by the one and only Paula of Olivia Soaps. I have mentioned how much I love Paula's work here so I won't be telling much more. The course is a one day course at El Club, a social club in Barcelona for ladies who craft. Fun fun fun! On that Saturday there will be a bunch of bloggers from all over Spain and I am extremely excited about this chance to learn how to make these beauties an also meet some fab ladies! We will be making soap bars, an exfoliator, a massage bar and a floral toner! If you are in Barcelona, join us, I'd love to see you there! More information here






16 comments:

  1. What fun you will have!!! Make sure to take lots of photos for us!
    Maybe I should pop over to Barcelona and join you! haha!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are adorable! i love the last set...great personalization. you are so lucky to do this! cant wait to see a post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! love the one with rose petals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take a dozen bars of the rose petal! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like such a fun thing to do!!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty and really fun!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so fun :)
    kisses
    http://glam-by-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I would like to be there too!! Olivia Soaps pacakging is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the info. about her soaps ! I subscribed to her soap blog . Yesterday I just bought some natural soap from Soulflower brand at a mall here in India . http://soulflower.biz/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful soaps, I just love the pretty packaging! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity to attend a class, do share it with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helena, trust me if I had the funds to book the plane and didn't have so much responsibility over here I'd be meeting you! Sounds like a blast. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like so much fun! You have to show us what you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these soaps look sooooo lovely! The photography is great too - sure the course will be fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover