Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekly links

This is a stunning London home. Like what a London home should be.
Madame Gres: Incredible
Not a soup fan but this one looks delicious.
oooh and aaaahs, this London engagement session is so cute and I love the bride to be dress, it's from Reiss, wish I had bought it!
Imagine having Gramercy Park as your backyard? I could deal with that
Yum yum yum!
And now friends, have a lovely lovely weekend!! See you on Monday xo


  1. I wish the link worked for the Gramercy Park post, I lived on Gramercy Park when I was going to art school in NYC...miss it so! Happy weekend! xx

  2. Beautifull London Home.Enjoy the weekend!!

  3. Oh those pleats on Madame Gres gowns!

  4. Those Madame Gres dresses are so so lovely! Enjoy your weekend :)

    Sarah x

  5. I love that beautiful shot with the ferris wheel in the background.

  6. Wonderful links, Helena—such a nice feeling to the pictures you've combined, too :)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover