Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekly links

Summer captured at its best
Fig cake, doesn't sound as delicious as it looks?
I love this color combination, but also the whole hand painted design
Christina is a super star, and the incredibly ingenious hardware she created is proof of that
Bornay does it again
Will I ever go to such a pretty fall party? With a string of light bulbs too please
Caitlin creates a beautiful collection of textiles, another super star here
Great wedding advice 
Have a lovely weekend friends. Ten years ago the world changed. Let's never forget. 


  1. Helena - hmmm fig cake. I have never even heard of it let alone tasted it.
    I am with you - one day I would love to go to a party like that.
    Have a pretty day!

  2. o m g fig cake sounds amazing

  3. Well I just love all of these things too :) Pure perfection!!!

  4. I'll def have to try the fig cake. and yes, we will always remember.

  5. I love the first and second pic!!! amazing! so lovely and summery!

  6. Well well pretty lady!! Thanks for including me in the in the things that you like..always makes my day coming from you. Oh and that fig cake sounds so yummy.



Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover