Saturday, September 03, 2011

Weekly links

Anyone for a sundae party? Beautiful packaging and yummy ice cream.
It's calendar season again and here is a great selection
Up for crafting anyone? If its in such a pretty table I'll join anytime!
A blog to love if you love Barcelona, and I do! Discovered through the fantastic 16 House
Another week, another incredibly gorgeous, classic, sophisticated wedding
Miu Miu glitter pumps, sigh
The weekend is finally here, even though this was a short week it fell way too long so lets the joy begin!!


  1. Loving these, as well as the silver glitter miu miu heel with straps for AW11!

    You have a great weekend!

  2. the miu miu heels looks so gorgeousss !! loving it :)

    have a great weekend too hunnn :)

  3. Wonderful post!!
    I like your blog!!!
    Can you follow each other? I'm following you!

  4. Oh I just love those pumps! So gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend, Helena! xoxo

  5. I die for those gorgeous Miu Miu shoes!
    Rachie xo

  6. I can't get the link to the calendars to work. Could you re-post? Thanks!

  7. Lovely finds... and those shoes! My goodness... red/black/red/black—I say black. Just enough glamour, right?

  8. I'm also obsessing over those sparkly pumps! Have you seen the tutorial online to make your own?? Must try soon!
    xx, Kait


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover