Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: A cool cool London Wedding

This wedding is such a treat! Big thanks goes to Sparkles Tam from Style Disco who showed me this gorgeous wedding of her beautiful friend, thanks to both ladies for allowing me to share it with all of you today! The wedding and celebration took place in South of London at the quirky Brunswick House, what an amazing location! Songs where sang (Can't Take my Eyes of you!) and from what I see in the pictures lots of fun was shared! The stunning bride wore a Temperley (sigh) dress and to die for blue Louboutin, could it get any better? Gorgeous pics by Nancy Collins.


21 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous images! Have a fabulous night!

    Have you entered my 2 year blogoversary giveaway yet? It's amazing!

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/09/its-giveaway-happy-blogoversary-blonde.html

    Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow her dress is fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is just perfection! What a gorgeous bride too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful - loved it

    -grace

    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous couple!
    & the blue suede heels ~ le sighhhh...Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful... the bride is stunning and they all look like they are having a lot of fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous wedding! Such a chic couple. That bride is gorgeous!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous wedding! The last picture is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shot of the shoes - great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this wedding is so lovely. the bride and her bridesmaids' dresses are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! I love! I love! I love! So pretty!

    ~Ariel at adreamersdaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue loubs are gorge! Have the same ones without the peep tow and they look even more stunning with a wedding dress! beautiful wedding:) x LondonZest

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the mention my dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bride is gorgeous. Lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely stunning dress. beautiful bride. your blog is awesome. new follower on twitter, pinterest and google, and hoping you'll find time to visit my blog sometime. cheers from usa!

    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover