Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Heart Home

Like Lauren said last Thursday some days are big some aren't and Thursday was a big one. Why? Because Heart Home launched. Heart Home magazine is the brainchild of Ari, Carole and Daniel and it's the first UK design digital magazine. If you haven't had a look already you definitely should, there are some amazing British homes, beautiful features, great interviews and my little bit too. If you like my Ideal Closet posts you might want to check it too (page 66).


And here is a sneak peak of my feature in the magazine, I'm so honoured to be part of this great project! Make sure you check it out!

All pictures via Heart Home Magazine

15 comments:

  1. Looks like The Selby meets Daydream Lily. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a browse of it the other day after Lauren posted about her piece...LOVE what you put together as well- congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing me to this! I love it already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how exciting that you are part of something so fun! Can't wait to check out the whole thing. Love your inspiration outfits! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Helena, beautiful magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO exciting! And congrats on your feature, I can definitely see your style in every piece. Looks like a lovely magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a feeling I am going to love this magazine:)
    And congrats on the feature chica! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds... I blogged about the exact same thing today! Congrats on your feature, Helena, I especially loved the third look :)
    ~el

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting, Helena! Congrats on being featured. What you put together is absolutely perfect :)

    Off to read the rest of it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home is o cozy and colorful. But I should admit that the flowers of the balcony are so beautiful.

    Greets holiday apartments in london

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover