Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekly links






Blue Manolo's: Perfect wedding!
I'm terribly in love with this kitchen Linds shared, not only the chevron tile but the whole rustic look
I dont like figs, I think, but I would love to try this tart
The WhoWhatWear office, who wouldn't want to work there?
Naomi and husband playing bride and groom, super cute!
Audrey put a lovely post with beautiful summer outfits, this red dress caught my eye the most, I miss summer clothing!
But I'm also looking forward to wearing boots (in September not before!)
Orange and pink: pretty!
***
Have a lovely long weekend! planning on taking it VERY easy! and watching One Day, cant wait!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, cannot wait to wear boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all such pretty images, and i just saw Who What Wear office on The Decorista. It's so uhhhmazingggggg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, love that red dress!!! super pretty! Of course the blue Manolo's are the perfect wedding shoe, it's so Carrie in SATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it too :p

    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so pretty! I love the flower arrangements in the last picture! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. so visually stimulating! i love the izze as a matching part of the decor. so sweet!

    hiimsaratee.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/#!/_saratee

    ReplyDelete
  7. That red dress is so pretty!! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those Manolo's and that incredible office! Off to check out the rest of these links! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am DYING over the chevron tile ~ wow!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with figs- I would LOVE to have this tart in front of me right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover