Friday, August 05, 2011

Off I go!

And after literally counting down the days (in our small kitchen chalkboard) the moment has finally arrived. N and I are boarding a plane later today and heading to Greece for our summer holiday. To say I'm overjoyed and highly expectant is an overstatement. We are off to Corfu to enjoy the sun, the sea, the food and the good company and then I will be heading mountain side to visit my beloved grandma.


But, I'm not leaving just like that, I will be popping in, here and then, I will share some Summery Sunday Outfits and Kitchen posts and have also planned some really nice giveaways and guest posts, I'm sure you will be thoroughly entertained. If you don't already, you can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram, where no doubt I will updating often. 
Off we go!
*** 
Quick randomness: Im "campaigning" (HA!) to get nominated in the Lifestyle Category of the UK Cosmopolitan Blog Awards, if you like what you usually see around here, please vote for A Diary of Lovely here. Thank you so so so much!!

fashion

29 comments:

  1. I hope you have such a great time, I can't wait to see your pictures!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds perfect. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous trip, Helena!!! So wish I were there :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good trip - cant wait to see pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greece is such an extremely beautiful place.
    I hope you have the best time ever!
    ENJOY. ;P

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing time Helena! So wish I was going to Greece!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time - you will LOVE Greece!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have an amazing time, beautiful! I'm so jealous!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Greece! I'm so jealous! Have an incredible time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. have an amazing time babes. Take lots of photos. We are going to Corfu next summer with our Greek friends.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. have a wonderful time darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which temple is this? You continue your blogging. I am waiting for your next blog...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I am so excited for you. I wish I had a beloved Grandma that lives there? Think yours would adopt me? ha ha! Of course, I will vote for you!! Off to do it right now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. have an amazing trip! can't wait to live vicariously thru your tweets/blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have the BEST time! I can't imagine how clear that blue blue water will look in real life.

    I just got back from vacation myself, and it is so hard to recover! :) Enjoy yourself, Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh lucky girl! have a fabulous time in Greece. enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds fantastic! have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! Have fun.

    ~Sarah
    @Dearsarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a great time Helena! Enjoy grandma and your deserved vacation! big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like a fabulous trip...can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh you are just the luckiest girl alive!
    It's been a dream of mine for the longest to visit Greece...ahhh you mush tell me how it is :D
    I hope you have a lovely trip!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's great stuff. I like this topic and excellent written skills. Each day i learned some new things through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your blog!!! The things are so nice!!!

    Love

    Caterina@LemieScarpeRosa

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is a beautiful picture, I would love to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover