Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Guest Post: Mackenzie from Design Darling

Hi there! I'm Mackenzie from Design Darling and I'm excited to be guest posting for Helena today. I thought I'd whip up a little something feminine and fun since the warm weather has me gravitating toward my very favorite color... Lovely readers, I'm thinking pink!


Yumi Kim dress, $194 | Sailor Knot bracelet, $6 | Yves San Laurent book, $55 | ASOS double cocktail ring, $21 | Robert Abbey lamp, $261 | Trina Turk pillow, $99
**
Whether you go all out (hello, pink dress!) or keep it simple (a throw pillow or two), pink is a happy hue that injects every outfit or interior with fun-loving flair. How are you wearing or decorating with pink these days? Thank you for having me, Helena!

12 comments:

  1. We've been wanting to read the Yves Saint Laurent book so badly - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this...been wanting to get that book...maybe its time. :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Trina Turk pillow is spot on! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little ring is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, love the pillow and lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh my ... so lovely :)

    santi
    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving this pinkness! That pillow is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post from a lovely lady! I adore the ring most especially—such an artistic piece and with such a bold look... I'd love to wear it myself :)

    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Design Darling! She has very Fun and Creative Blog!

    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover